The average person takes 1.5 to 2 flights per year. Most of our travel experiences are recreational destinations, like campgrounds, hiking and the like.
Here are a few statistics that provide some insight into our travel experiences and why we need travel backpacks:
- 47.2 million Americans went hiking or backpacking in 2017
- Approximately 33.5 million Americans went camping in 2017
- 101.6 Million Americans Participated in Hunting, Fishing & Wildlife Activities
- 90% of the world’s population has never taken a photo with a real camera largely due to the sale of 5.2 Billion mobile phones with built-in cameras.
- There are roughly 55 million American students enrolled in public and private schools. The most popular travel periods for students are at year end followed by thanksgiving and more than 50% of college students go on spring break.
- Business trips (air travel) in the USA are 488 million trips per annum but more than 70% of travelers use another mode of transportation for domestic travel.
- Women account for roughly 47% of all business travelers
- Business air travel has increased by 38% annually
Americans purchased 139.6 million backpacks in 2013 and sales have increased by 4.7% annually. With all this travel you need the right Backpack, no just any old backpack will do.
We carry travel backpacks travel backpacks for women, travel backpacks for men, and some of the best travel backpacks for activities or for school.